There are two stages:
1) Comic Relief are supplying youth groups with the tools they need to help them set up their own community events through Red Nose Day 2015. Then encouraging those who want to continue or grow their idea to apply to develop it further by applying for Awards via UnLtd.
2) Awards (cash and support) will be available to young people across the UK from 13th March 2015, who have a social action idea which will benefit themselves and their community. There will be three types of Award available.
- Test it Award – UnLtd will unlock young people’s potential by providing Awards of up to £500, together with a package of support and guidance, to 200 young people to run their own projects which improve their communities. To apply for the Test it Award all you need to do is fill out the application, submit it and we’ll get back to you with a decision.
- Do it Award – UnLtd will work with local partners to boost the social impact of these projects by providing Awards of £2500 and £5000 to 90 young people to develop further their social action ideas for the benefit of the wider community.
- Build it Award – UnLtd will scale up success by providing Awards of £15,000 to 10 young people who are ready to build their ideas into sustainable social ventures to create impact quickly. To apply for a Build it Award you’ll need to submit an Expression of Interest, if you meet the criteria then we’ll send you an application form
|Expressions of Interest received on or before:
||Final submission date for application documents:
||Final decision meeting week commencing:
|24th April 2015
||5th May 2015
||29th June 2015
|19th August 2015
||1st September 2015
||26th October 2015
|27th November 2015
||7th December 2015
||23rd February 2016